Baby's First Blog

 Hello readers! I'm not actually a baby, and I won't be representing one. I am a 21-year-old college student, and I am creating this blog as part of my schoolwork. Enjoy traveling through my blog and watching my progress as I learn more about multimedia fundamentals. 

I am new to computer information systems, but I am having a lot of fun learning all of these new skills. I hope to graduate soon with the ability to work in web development and design. I do not wish to get much more personal than this, but I will provide photos of my dogs. Both as an offer to get to know me a bit better and because my dogs are precious, even if you don't like dogs. 

Pictured above are Zeus (middle), Apollo (left), and Hercules (right)


Popular posts from this blog

Talents and Terrors of Typography

Lovable Logos & In-Depth Images